A brochure is an excellent promotional piece for a safari business. It gives potential safari clients something tangible to review and share with family and friends.
A safari brochure filled with photos creates a visual idea of what the safari experience would be like.
When creating safari brochure, it is important to consider audience, storyline, layout, services you are offering.
Analyze Your Audience
As you create your safari brochure, consider your target audience.
- Are you marketing to budget safari travelers or safari travelers with a higher budget?
- What is your audience likely to value in a safari–comfort, safety, or do they like the sense of thrill?
Understanding your safari audience allows you to create an informative brochure and valuable marketing tool.
Develop A Brochure Story
The best safari brochures tell a compelling story with a continuous flow of text and imagery. Write a simple outline of the safari brochure story that emphasizes the things that are important to possible safari-goers.
For example, if marketing to adventurous travellers, the brochure story might focus on the exciting and dangerous aspects of a wildlife, gamedrive safari.
Highlight the features of your safari that set it apart from your competitors—
- Do you camp within sight of elephant herds?
- Will you get closer to lions than any other outfitter?
Use compelling language and provide subheads for easy scanning of the brochure.
Design A Layout
- Use bright, eye-catching safari photos with lots of colour.
- If possible, choose images that show action or photos from past safari adventures.
- Include captions to increase the excitement of different experiences.
- When formatting your text, use bold fonts and colours to draw attention to important concepts.
- If your prices are excellent, for example, be sure that they are displayed prominently.
Choose A Software Program
To create a safari brochure, you need a computer program to lay out text and photos. Novice users can use something as simple as Microsoft Word, which comes with built-in brochure templates. Advanced users should consider Adobe Photoshop or InDesign, which are industry-standard layout software programs.
Print Your Brochure
Printing is one of the most important steps in producing a quality safari brochure because a quality product will be more convincing than a photocopied flyer. This is particularly true if your safari is on the higher end of the price structure. Call several different printers for quotes. Ask for a proof before the final print run so you can review the quality and check for final errors.
Well, that’s it. Creating a brochure for your safari business is that simple. If you want to know more about how to create the perfect brochure / flyers / company profile for your safari business then contact us now!